Monday 16 September 2013

Yesterday

I commented on someones Vlog and I had all this stuff I had to go through. Which account must I use etc. All just for making a comment. So not realizing that there is two accounts that I have now so the new one is where I was. So I looked at my You Tube subscriptions and found only one. Which I suddenly made me panic. Since what was I going to do with only one subscriptions. Part of My Blogging is watching My Vlogs that I subscribe to. So I had to start thinking of all the Subscriptions I have and had to start from scratch. Damn. Anyway not realizing that I had the other account which uses my email as a reference which had all my subscriptions. Well it was all convoluted and I manged to make sense of it all. Thank Goodness. I hope this all makes sense at the end of the day. Well if it did not I am sorry. I tried my best.

No comments: