Thursday 12 September 2013

Had To

Once again I had to do the washing today since the laundry basket was overflowing. ( The laundry basket is not that big, Three days worth of washing is enough to fill it.) Mind you me I only wear things once and then put them in the wash. I don't wear stuff a couple of times and then put it in the wash. I know that its a lot of work but that's just me . So today is all done and packed away. I am also a neat person well that goes for my clothes cupboard is very neat. My Work Desk is like a whores handbag. So go figure. When I make notes or need to keep a number I write it on small square pieces of paper and put them in a pile. So I have little piles all over the Abode. That is my organizer. So even though I have a smart phone \i really don't use it that much to store info.

No comments: