Tuesday 17 September 2013

I Can't

Expression of Self in it's truest forms is the ultimate release.(now if your a Psychopath or a Serial Killer I am not talking about you or the likes) I just had to put that out there. Any way to be able to express yourself without hindrance is the ultimate freedom. The next best thing is too be accepted for what you are in it's Truest form. So with Affirmation and Self Expression you are able to live as your True Self. I really don't want to say much more than that except for the fact that this Blog is to a large part , part of my Expression. I know it does not seem like it. But really sharing just mundane things as well as every now and then a deeper insight keeps me going. I am depressed amongst other things because I can't express myself. Enough said

No comments: