Friday 11 April 2014

Turn

So I went to bed early last night and slept quite late this morning which I needed what with my Mishap and other things. So I slept late got up and did some washing. As well as folding the previous laundry. Then time for cat naps . I had a whole bunch till later in the day. Heard some news about my Mishap which was not good which depressed me further. Anyway what can you do you have to play the hand your dealt with. Well at least that's what I think the saying is. So Now I had to go and get something to eat since there was nothing in the fridge at all. I will have to do Grocery shopping this weekend. So I came back and folded the laundry from this morning. Then jumped on the Net and opened a bottle of Wine to soothe the nerves. And now I am posting.

No comments: