Sunday 6 April 2014

Busy

So today went to drop off the dvd. Then onto a Mall with alot of Furniture stores. Which is a fair distance from the flatlet. Saw some interesting stuff. Well let me say saw some awesome stuff and the rest was ok. So after that and off to have breakfast at another Mall. Which is also a fair distance. Had an omelet with charizo and feta. Which was really nice plus the usual two cappuccinos. Then went to another large Mall to look at clothes. So went wandering around the Mall. Then finally to a grocery store around the corner from the flatlet to get groceries for the week. then onto to posting. Watched the second movie of the The Hunger games last night. Which was ok the way they ended the movie means there is definitely another one in the pipeline. It was a really disappointing end and leaves you hanging.
My depression has been in check for awhile now. I am still demotivated and find it difficult to do the day to day things. I know it does not make sense in light of what I do on the weekends. It is easier to do the things that have interest contained in them as opposed to the usual drudgery from day to day. It really comes down to the circumstantial. Plus I am getting used to being in the flatlet. Which was a huge thing to star off with. I was very Fragile to start off and was not coping very well. Now I am coping a bit better but still am living out of boxes which does not make for a very good environment. Its like being in limbo on a continuous basis then there is the day to day stuff that needs to be done. I suppose its getting better as time goes by. Still it does not cure me of my Depression. I am on hectic medication for all the Bi Polar related stuff. So that takes care of the chemical stuff.
 i have been waffling enough laready.

No comments: