Sunday 12 October 2014

Relative

Yesterday. I got up at the normal time then went and had Breakfast at a Mall. After which spent the rest of the day with my Relative and got back to the Abode late that's why I did not post.
Today. Got up at the normal time. Then returned the Dvd that never got to watch. Then went to a Mall and had Breakfast. Then went to a furniture store to get a credit for furniture that had ordered and no longer needed. Since will be leaving the country soon.After which went and got groceries for the week. After which went to a Mall to get my Glasses and photos for my Passport. I have to get a new one since my current one is about to expire. Then went to get some more groceries for the week. After which went back to the Abode and packed the groceries away and have been watching Telly till now. The rest will be the norm ending up with me in Bed.

No comments: