Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gym

So I really slept late. could have slept longer but I had to be up for someone coming to pick up some keys. So I folded some laundry and did some laundry. Well it was the Linen that I did. I normally do it on Wednesdays so that's today. The guy came around and picked up the keys. Then I went to Gym. Which is a Miracle in of itself since I have not been to Gym for quite a long while. What with all the moving etc. So staying in the flatlet what with all the boxes and only having space for so much will make a depressed person even more depressed. So at Gym I almost fell getting off the rowing machine fortunately I was able to save myself from being completely embarrassed. lol. Its funny now but when it was happening it was no fun. So after Gym I came back to the flatlet and washed and took a nap. Got up and folded some more laundry. ( The Linen). Now I am watching my vlogs and posting. later it will be Telly time and then bed.

No comments: