Monday 31 March 2014

Another

Just another day. The drinking ended last night. So no more until the weekend again. Its not too often that I get to do it for more than just a weekend. Anyway enough of that. Did the washing today which I do every Monday and changed the Linen as well. So a fresh Bed. I wash at night so therefore I am able to keep the bed clean. Nothing like snuggling up in a clean bed. Just love that. When its raining its even better. Love being in bed when it rains nothing like it at all. Anyway slept quite late. Later than usual. Took a cat anp or two in the afternoon. Will probably be watching Telly tonight instead of Vlogs since I am running out of good ones to watch. It normally happens over the weekend since not many people post over the weekends they are too busy with their lives.

No comments: